What is the workshop about?
This is a 2 day training class with lots of time for practices. This is where you build the confidence to navigate around MS Excel and become proficient at managing all sorts of data.
This training will focus more on data analysis and data investigation.
What Can You Gain?
By the end of the work shop, you can expect to
- Learn some intermediate excel formulas
- Learn how to use the following with confidence
- Pivot table
- Absolute & Mixed Reference
- Data validation
- Goal Seek
- Learn basic data investigation tips and tricks
Note: The list can vary pending on the request that may arise during the training.
Who Should Attend?
As SmartB specialises in software, systems and databases, this training is much more focus on analysing data from various software or databases. The people who specifically should attend are:
- Administration staff
- Reporting staff
- Finance analyst
- Data interrogator
Essentially, this is for people who wants to investigate and analyse data efficiently.
What You’ll Get?
During the workshop, you will get
- 2 full day of intermediate training
- Exposure on how to manage data from software and systems
- Create reports for analysis
- Build confidence in data analytics
Interested parties must either be from one company or you may be able to sign up as one single participant. If you are coming on your own, we will keep you on the wait list until a schedule has been set.
The attendee must
- Have been using MS Excel (actively) for 6 months or more
- Bring his/her own laptop
- Run or plans to run repeatable tasks at work
- Able to bring some of his/her work files to the workshop
Number of attendees per class
Minimum 8 pax and maximum 12 pax.
Workshops dates are flexible but must be completed within 3 weeks from the first day or it will loose its effectiveness.
Ideally, the training should be done where the team can access the working files. If the company does not have a training venue, one can be arranged with us.